- White people: You have to wait for the facts before you talk about Ferguson!
- Eyewitnesses: He was on his knees with his hands up.
- Medical examiner: There was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, no sign of struggle, and there were entry wounds on the inside of his arms and the top of his head, implying he was on his knees with his hands up.
- Convenience store owner and clerk: There was no robbery and we didn't call the cops.
- Ferguson PD: Okay, we admit it, Wilson didn't know anything happened at the convenience store and we determined no crime was committed.
- White people: Nobody can say what happened! We still have to wait for the facts to come in!
I’m eaves dropping on these ladies sitting next to me and they keep saying “I mean, we’re grown ups.” I had no idea grown ups were actively aware they were grown????!
My history professor is like 60 something and is about to play us a Dead Prez song y’all need to get on his level tbh